Jones Mountain Surf Insulated Parka - Men's
With light insulation and a relaxed fit, the men's Jones Mountain Surf insulated parka is a super comfortable, do-everything jacket for shredders who want to ride it all.
- Refined traditional snowboard fit with a relaxed cut offers comfort and freedom of expression
- High-performance, body-mapped construction features 4-way stretch fabric in the torso and abrasion-resistant ripstop fabric in the hood and arms
- Both fabrics offer 20,000 mm/20,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection; fully taped seams add more protection against moisture
- Lightly insulated with PrimaLoft® Bio for chilly mornings
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Tri-pull adjustable hood with cord locks
- Antifog breath vent
- Armpit vents let you release excess heat
- Adjustable waist and cuffs
- Huck-proof powder skirt helps keep out snow
- Jacket features YKK Natulon recycled zippers and YKK VISLON® Aquaguard zippers with recycled zipper pulls and adjuster cords
- External chest pockets, zippered hand pockets, internal drop pockets, internal chest pocket and forearm pass pocket
Imported.View all Jones Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer waterproof/breathable laminate
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 1.4 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
S M L XL Chest 37 - 39 39 - 41 41 - 43 43 - 45 Sleeve Length 32 - 33 33 - 34 34 - 35 35 - 36 Waist 31 - 33 33 - 35 35 - 37 37 - 40 Hip 37 - 39 39 - 41 41 - 43 43 - 45 Inseam 32 32.5 33 33.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...