- KEENElsa IV Sneakers - Women's$29.83 Compared to$79.95You save 62%
- KEENTarghee III Waterproof Hiking Shoes - Men's$139.95Wide Sizes Available
- KEENTarghee II Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots - Men's$139.95Wide Sizes Available
- KEENNewport Sandals - Men's$119.95
- KEENTarghee III Waterproof Hiking Shoes - Women's$139.95
- KEENHighland Shoes - Men's$69.83 - $129.95
- KEENBailey Chelsea Boots - Women's$119.73 Compared to$160.00You save 25%
- KEENHoodoo III Chelsea Waterproof Boots - Women's$149.95
- KEENTerradora II Low Waterproof Hiking Shoes - Big Kids'$74.95
- KEENTarghee II Low WP Hiking Shoes - Women's$129.95
- KEENPresidio II Shoes - Women's$80.73 Compared to$125.00You save 35%
- KEENNewport H2 Sandals - Kids'$24.83 - $54.95
- KEENTarghee Vent Hiking Shoes - Men's$129.95
- KEENExplore Vent Hiking Shoes - Men's$86.73 Compared to$115.00You save 24%
- KEENNewport H2 Sandals - Men's$109.95
- KEENAustin Shoes - Men's$124.95
- KEENTarghee III Sandals - Men's$119.95
- KEENTarghee II Waterproof Hiking Shoes - Men's$129.95
- KEENTarghee III Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots - Men's$149.95Wide Sizes Available
- KEENRialto II H2 Sandals - Men's$97.73 Compared to$130.00You save 24%
- KEENTarghee Vent Hiking Shoes - Women's$129.95
- KEENPresidio II Casual Shoes - Women's$54.83 Compared to$109.95You save 50%
- KEENTarghee EXP Waterproof Hiking Shoes - Men's$134.95Wide Sizes Available
- KEENWhisper Sandals - Women's$89.95
- KEENRose Sandals - Women's$89.95
- KEENTarghee Vent Mid Hiking Boots - Women's$139.95
- KEENTarghee Vent Mid Hiking Boots - Men's$139.95
- KEENTerradora II Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots - Women's$111.93 - $149.95
- KEENTarghee III Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots - Women's$149.95
- KEENVenture Mid WP Hiking Boots - Men's$89.83 - $179.95
Tips for Buying Keen Footwear
Keen began in Portland, Oregon, with two people dedicated to creating the best shoes, socks and bags to get you outside. Women and men have been wearing Keen footwear since the company started in 2003. Today, Keen shoes are a worldwide phenomenon. But how do you choose your next pair of Keen shoes? Let us help.
First, what kind of shoe do you need? Are you looking to do day hikes, backpacking trips, watersports, snowsports or go straight from trail to city? Use the search tool to narrow your options - whether you're seeking the best snowshoeing boots or the shoes to head from boardroom to trailhead.
Next, you'll need to decide what materials you need. You can choose from waterproof options, insulated boots and even vegan footwear. Do you want items that are only made in the USA? Keen has shoes that fit the bill. But don't forget to check out the outsole--you'll want different traction options if you're wandering lowlands or heading into mountainous terrain.
Last, you'll have to ensure you have the right fit. Your footwear should be snug, but not tight, and offer enough room to wiggle your toes. Try boots on near the end of the day, when your feet are at their largest. Choose shoes that work with your orthotics and the socks you always wear. If you're shopping with us online, it's great if you already own a pair of Keens--they use a consistent foot model, so you can choose the same size that worked for you last time.
And before you head out onto your next adventure, be sure you break in your new shoes first. Happy trails from us at REI. We hope you love your next pair of Keen shoes!