KEEN Targhee II Waterproof Mid Hiking Boots - Men's
Rack up the miles, trek through puddles and keep your feet dry in the KEEN Targhee II Mid waterproof hiking boots. The rugged outsoles bite into the trail and the mid-cut height supports your ankles.
- Waterproofed nubuck leather and flexible nylon mesh uppers offer ample durability, flexibility and breathability for comfort on the go
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membranes keep feet dry while allowing perspiration to dissipate before it saturates the inside of the shoe
- Mid-height cuff offers support to help protect ankles from injury
- Secure-fit lace capture system, with sturdy nylon webbing eyelets and heel wrap, helps lock feet to footbeds for increased support
- Webbing pull loops at heel and tongue allow easy entry/exit; padded, gusseted tongue keeps out debris and moisture while relieving lace pressure
- Patented rubber Toe Guards protect feet and uppers from impacts and abrasion
- EVA footbeds are shaped to provide ample cushioning and arch support; can also accommodate orthotics
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles offer shock-absorption and padding for all-day comfort
- Supportive nylon shanks provide torsional stability and protection from uneven terrain
- Nonmarking carbon rubber outsoles with aggressive 4mm multidirectional lugs deliver durability and traction
- Fit tip: runs about a 1/2 size small
Imported.View the KEEN Targhee Product LineView all KEEN Men's Day Hiking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
Waterproof breathable membrane
Nubuck leather/nylon mesh/webbing
2 lbs. 2 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||9.6||9.8||10||10.1||10.2||10.5||10.6||10.7||11||11.1||11.25||11.6||11.9||12.2||12.5||12.8|
Measurements are stated in inches.