Firepot Tuscan Stew - 2 Servings
Based on the popular rural Italian dish, ribollita, the Firepot Tuscan Stew is a hearty, vegan meal that is perfect for sharing with your backpacking buddy after a long day on your feet.
- Protein-rich and fiber-packed stew is made with a slow-cooked sauce containing cannellini beans and cavolo nero; includes sourdough bread to soak up the juices
- Sturdy pouches with water-fill marks make it quick and easy to prepare—just add hot water, stir, seal and let stand for 15 min.
- Made with 100% natural ingredients
- Vegan, gluten-free and lactose-free; no palm oil or artificial preservatives
- Firepot dehydration technology preserves the taste and the texture of a home-cooked meal
- Lightweight packaging makes this meal perfect for hiking, trail walking and backpacking
- 3-year shelf life
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Imported.Ingredients: cannellini beans, cavolo nero, tomatoes, sourdough bread, potatoes, celery, leeks, carrots, olive oil, parsley, salt, garlic.View all Firepot Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...