REI Backpacker Extended First-Aid Kit Video
The REI Backpacker Extended First-Aid Kit provides essential medical supplies for up to 6 people on 8-day trips into the backcountry.
- All contents are packed together in a zippered nylon case; clear compartments let you easily find the items you need
- Reflective trim makes the kit easier to locate quickly inside a pack
- Comes with with a handy first-aid/CPR guide for reference on the trail
- Treat cuts with an assortment of adhesive bandages, including 1 in. strips, 0.75 in. strips, knuckle bandages, fingertip bandages and butterfly closures
- For larger wounds, the kit also includes an assortment of gauze pads, a roll of gauze and a roll of medical tape
- Prep and care for wounds with antiseptic towelettes, triple-antibiotic ointment and sting-relief wipes
- Medications include antacid tablets, ibuprofen tablets, acetaminophen tablets and allergy-relief tablets
- Also includes Moleskin to help prevent and treat blisters
- Equipment includes a pair of bandage scissors and a splinter-removal tool
- The REI Day Hiker First-Aid Kit is assembled in the USA of imported and domestic materials
Made in USA.
|Dimensions||5.5 x 4 x 2 inches|