Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Guide Medical Kit
With supplies to meet the needs of 7 people headed into the backcountry for up to 2 weeks, the Adventure Medical Kits Mountain-Series Guide medical kit is essential for leading group excursions.
- Easy Care™ organization system helps you find what you need at a moment's notice, organizing contents into clearly-labeled injury-specific pockets
- Find supplies quickly, even in the dark: an external kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while a reflective mountain logo makes the bag easy to spot
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access; zippers hold items in when opening the kit or accessing it vertically
- QuikClot® gauze helps control severe bleeding; a flexible C-Splint™ and triangular bandages help stabilize fractures, sprains and strains
- Includes multiple doses of common medications to keep you going on longer trips, including medications for allergic reactions, itches, pain, fever, inflammation and diarrhea
- Hospital-quality tools include a digital thermometer, irrigation syringe, wound closure strips, tincture of benzoin, and EMT shears
- Fracture and sprain equipment includes a 36 x 4 in. aluminum, foam-padded, malleable C-splint, plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize and support fractures
- CPR face shield provides protection during mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- Clean and close injuries with 20 cc. irrigation syringe with 16-gauge plastic tip, wound closure strips, and tincture of benzoin, which increases adhesiveness of strips/tape
- Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, a reliable dressing that reduces friction; kit includes 28 die-cut pieces, shaped to fit common problem areas
- GlacierGel™ hydrogel dressings offer cooling relief, cushion and protection for developed blisters or burns
- Alcohol pads remove oils from skin for better adherence of tape and moleskin
- Includes a wilderness medical care guidebook by Eric A. Weiss, MD; includes over 50 improvised techniques and 100 illustrations for treating outdoor injuries and illnesses
- Illustrated guide contains advice on improvised first-aid techniques, when to worry tips, recommended prescription medications and step-by-step guidelines for using kit items
- Super-durable, water-resistant nylon medical bag with darting provides extra space inside the kit for your own items
Made in USA.View the Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Product Line View all Adventure Medical Kits First-Aid Kits
10 x 7 x 5.5 inches
2 lbs. 2.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...