Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Explorer Medical Kit
Both comprehensive and compact, the Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Explorer medical kit is tailored to smaller groups on extended camping trips or trail adventures.
- Easy Care™ organization system helps you find what you need at a moment's notice, organizing contents into clearly-labeled injury-specific pockets
- Find supplies quickly, even in the dark: an external kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while a reflective mountain logo makes the bag easy to spot
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access; zippers hold items in when opening the kit or accessing it vertically
- Includes a face shield for administering CPR, trauma pad to stop bleeding quickly, and elastic and triangular bandages to stabilize sprains and strains
- Includes a variety of medications to provide relief from allergies, pain, fevers and upset stomachs; a single-use thermometer lets you accurately assess fevers
- Hospital-quality tools include EMT shears, precision forceps and an easy-to-read thermometer for efficient and effective backcountry medical care
- Clean and close hiking injuries with supplies including an irrigation syringe, wound closure strips and tincture of benzoin
- Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, a reliable dressing that reduces friction; kit includes 14 die-cut pieces, shaped to fit common problem areas
- Includes a wilderness medical care guidebook by Eric A. Weiss, MD; includes over 50 improvised techniques and 100 illustrations for treating outdoor injuries and illnesses
- Illustrated guide contains advice on improvised first-aid techniques, when to worry tips, recommended prescription medications and step-by-step guidelines for using kit items
- Super-durable nylon bag with darting provides extra space inside the kit for your own items
Made in USA.View all Adventure Medical Kits First-Aid Kits
8.5 x 6.5 x 4 inches
1 lb. 6.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...