- Includes human and canine first aid essentials to give you peace of mind knowing you have the right stuff for you and your dog
- Wound Care: five 1 x 3 in. bandages; 2 knuckle; 3 butterfly-closure fabric bandages; two 3 x 3 in sterile gauze dressing; 2 sterile 2 x 3 in. non-adherent dressing; safety pin
- Ointments: 3 triple antibiotic ointment; 6 antiseptic wipes; 2 alcohol swabs; 1 oz. hydrogen peroxide 3% to induce vomiting
- Medications (check with vet before administering): two 325mg aspirin packets (2 per pack); 1 packet 25mg Diphenhydramine antihistamine
- 1 in. x 10 yds. tape; 2 in. self-adhering elastic bandage; 1conforming gauze bandage; 14 pre-cut and shaped pieces of Moleskin; 1 pair nitrile gloves; 1 saline wound/eye wash
- Includes a pet first aid manual and Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide - by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
- Survive Outdoors Longer (SOL) emergency blanket helps treat shock and hypothermia
- Emergency cold pack helps reduce swelling of sprains and strains
- 10cc irrigation syringe with 18-gauge effectively cleans wounds to help prevent infection; 4 in. EMT Shears; 5 in. nylon leash
- Safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body with the splinter picker/tick remover
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with the triangular bandage
- Easily wrap injuries with the self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to fur
Made in USA.
|Dimensions||7.5 x 5.3 x 3.55 inches|
|Weight||1 lb. 8 oz.|