- Easy-care first-aid system organizes first-aid supplies into in injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly
- External kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while reflective mountain logo on front of bag makes it easy to spot in the dark when every moment counts
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access; zippers hold items in when opening the kit or accessing it vertically
- 5 x 9 trauma pad and elastic bandage help stop bleeding fast
- Includes medications for allergic reactions, itches, pain and fever, inflammation and diarrhea
- Hospital-quality tools include EMT shears and precision forceps for efficient and effective backcountry medical care
- 20 cc. irrigation syringe with a 16-gauge plastic tip cleans wounds, butterfly closure strips close wound edges, and tincture of benzoin increases adhesiveness of strips/tape
- 14 precut, shaped moleskin pieces make it easy to prevent and treat hot spots and blisters; alcohol pads remove oils from skin for better adherence of tape and moleskin
- Wilderness medicine guide offers up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine in a concise and compact format
- Authored by Eric A. Weiss, M.D., this lightweight, fully illustrated guide contains advice from Weiss on improvised first-aid techniques, when to "worry" tips, and more
- Super-durable nylon bag with darting provides extra space inside the kit for your own items
Made in USA.
Cuts & Scrapes
5 - Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
5 - Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
6 - Antiseptic Wipe
4 - Alcohol Swab
2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
Fractures / Sprains
1 - Elastic Bandage with Hook & Loop Closure, 2"
1 - A Guide to Wilderness Medicine
1 - EMT Shears, 4"
1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
3 - Safety Pin
1 - Register Your Kit Card
3 - After Bite® Sting & Bite Relief Wipe
8 - Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Tablets
8 - Acetaminophen (500 mg.), Tablets
6 - Aspirin (325 mg.), Tablets
3 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Tablets
2 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg.), Tablets
Stop Bleeding Fast
1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
1 - Nitrile Glove, (Pair)
Wound Care / Burn / Blister
1 - Wound Irrigation Tool, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
4 - Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
1 - Tincture of Benzoin
4 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4" x 4"
4 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
14 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped Pieces
2 - Cotton Tip Applicator
|Dimensions||7.5 x 6 x 3.5 inches|