Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Backpacker Medical Kit
Adventure Medical Kits Mountain-Series Backpacker kit is made for a 2 outdoor explorers on a 4-day foray into the wilderness. It has remedies for cuts, allergies, upset stomach and dehydration.
- Easy Care™ organization system helps you find what you need at a moment's notice, organizing contents into clearly-labeled injury-specific pockets
- Find supplies quickly, even in the dark: an external kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while a reflective mountain logo makes the bag easy to spot
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access; zippers hold items in when opening the kit or accessing it vertically
- Stop bleeding quickly with the trauma pad, close wounds with butterfly bandages and medical tape, and stabilize sprained ankles or strains with the elastic bandage
- Includes multiple doses of common medications for allergic reactions, itches, pain and fever, inflammation and diarrhea—perfect for longer trips
- Hospital-quality tools include EMT shears and precision forceps for efficient and effective backcountry medical care
- Clean and close injuries with supplies including an irrigation syringe, butterfly bandages, tincture of benzoin and a variety of dressings
- Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, a reliable dressing that reduces friction; kit includes 14 die-cut pieces, shaped to fit common problem areas
- Includes a hiking first-aid pamphlet, edited by Christopher Van Tilburg, MD, offering up-to-date information on treating common backcountry injuries and illnesses
- Super-durable nylon bag with darting provides extra space inside the kit for your own items
Made in USA.Kit includes:View the Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Product Line View all Adventure Medical Kits First-Aid Kits
Cuts & Scrapes
5 - Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
5 - Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
6 - Antiseptic Wipe
4 - Alcohol Swab
2 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
Fractures / Sprains
1 - Elastic Bandage with Hook & Loop Closure, 2"
1 - A Guide to Wilderness Medicine
1 - EMT Shears, 4"
1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
3 - Safety Pin
1 - Register Your Kit Card
3 - After Bite® Sting & Bite Relief Wipe
8 - Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Tablets
8 - Acetaminophen (500 mg.), Tablets
6 - Aspirin (325 mg.), Tablets
3 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Tablets
2 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg.), Tablets
Stop Bleeding Fast
1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
1 - Nitrile Glove, (Pair)
Wound Care / Burn / Blister
1 - Wound Irrigation Tool, 10cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
4 - Butterfly Closure Fabric Adhesive Bandage
1 - Tincture of Benzoin
4 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4" x 4"
4 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
2 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 2" x 3"
1 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 2"
1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
14 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped Pieces
2 - Cotton Tip Applicator
7.5 x 6 x 3.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...