- Created for wilderness environments, the Mountaineer is equally ideal for urban disasters in which medical care may be inaccessible
- Includes a small detachable kit; ultralight and watertight, the Summit kit scales the heights with you while the rest of the bag stays at camp
- Easy-care first-aid system organizes first-aid supplies into in injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access; zippers hold items in when opening the kit or accessing it vertically
- External kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while reflective mountain logo on front of bag makes it easy to spot in the dark when every moment counts
- Includes various medications for allergic reactions, itches and rashes, inflammation, diarrhea, upset stomach, and cold and flu
- Also includes glucose powder for insulin shock, oral rehydration salts for severe dehydration, and emergency dental repair gear for lost or loose fillings or crowns
- QuikClot® gauze, SWAT-T tourniquet, trauma pads and a triangular bandage help stop bleeding fast
- 20 cc. irrigation syringe with a 16-gauge plastic tip cleans wounds, wound closure strips close wound edges, and tincture of benzoin increases adhesiveness of strips/tape
- Use the sterile scrub brush to clean out road rash and other dirt-filled abrasions
- CPR face shield provides protection during mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- Hospital-quality tools: EMT shears, precision forceps, a sterile scalpel and a digital thermometer set the standard for efficient and effective backcountry medical care
- Fracture and sprain equipment includes a 36 x 4 in. aluminum, foam-padded, malleable C-splint, plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize and support fractures
- 28 precut, shaped moleskin pieces make it easy to prevent and treat hot spots and blisters; alcohol pads remove oils from skin for better adherence of tape and moleskin
- Wilderness medicine guide authored by Eric A. Weiss, M.D. offers up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine in a concise, lightweight and compact format
- Illustrated guide contains advice on improvised first-aid techniques, when to worry tips, recommended prescription medications and step-by-step guidelines for using kit items
- Super-durable nylon bag with darting provides extra space inside the kit for your own items
Made in USA.
Cuts & Scrapes
10 - Easy Access Bandages®, 1" x 3" Fabric
10 - Easy Access Bandages®, Knuckle Fabric
10 - Antiseptic Wipe
4 - Alcohol Swab
3 - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
Fracture / Sprain
1 - C-Splint™, Aluminum & Foam Padded, 4" x 36"
2 - Triangular Bandage
1 - Elastic Bandage with Hook & Loop Closure, 3"
1 - Wilderness & Travel Medicine: A Comprehensive Guide
1 - Sterile Scalpel, #11 Blade
1 - CPR Face Shield
1 - EMT Shears, 4"
1 - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
3 - Safety Pin
1 - Duct Tape, 2" x 5 Yards
1 - Digital Thermometer, 90F - 105F
1 - Pencil
3 - Accident Report Form
2 - Plastic Vial (Large Flip-top)
2 - Plastic Vial (Small Flip-top)
1 - Register Your Kit Card
3 - After Bite® Sting & Bite Relief Wipe
16 - Ibuprofen (200 mg.), Tablets
8 - Acetaminophen (500 mg.), Tablets
8 - Aspirin (325 mg.), Tablets
4 - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg.), Tablets
4 - Diamode (Loperamide HCI 2 mg.), Tablets
12 - Antacid (Calcium Carbonate 420mg.), Tablets
1 - Filling Mixture with Pain Relief
1 - Glucose Powder, 15g
3 - Cortisone Cream 1%, 1/32 oz (.9 g.)
10 - Medicidin-D (Acetaminophen 325mg., Chlorpheniramine
Maleate 2mg., Phenylephrine HCl 5mg.), Tablets
2 - Oral Rehydration Salts
Stop Bleeding Fast
1 - SWAT-T Tourniquet
2 - QuikClot® Gauze, 3x24
1 - Trauma Pad, 8" x 10"
1 - Trauma Pad, 5" x 9"
3 - Nitrile Glove, (Pair)
Wound Care / Burn / Blister
1 - Sterile Scrub Brush
1 - Wound Irrigation Tool, 20cc. with 18 Gauge Tip
10 - Wound Closure Strip, 1/4" x 4"
2 - Tincture of Benzoin
2 - Sterile Eye Pad
8 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 4" x 4"
8 - Sterile Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2"
4 - Sterile Non-Adherent Dressing, 3" x 4"
2 - Conforming Gauze Bandage, 3"
1 - Tape, 1" x 10 Yards
28 - Moleskin, Pre-Cut & Shaped Pieces
2 - GlacierGel™ Blister & Burn Dressing, (Small Rectangular)
1 - AfterBurn® Aloe Vera Gel with Lidocaine, 2 oz.
4 - Cotton Tip Applicator
|Dimensions||10.5 x 7.5 x 6.5 inches|
|Weight||3 lbs. 1.6 oz.|