Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Mountaineer Medical Kit
Adventure Medical Kits Mountain-Series Mountaineer kit is designed for groups of up to 14 people for 28 days, containing first aid for a broad spectrum of over 200 types of injuries and ailments.
- Created for wilderness environments, the Mountaineer is equally ideal for urban disasters in which medical care may be inaccessible
- Includes a small detachable kit; ultralight and watertight, the Summit kit scales the heights with you while the rest of the bag stays at camp
- Easy-care first-aid system organizes first-aid supplies into in injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access; zippers hold items in when opening the kit or accessing it vertically
- External kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while reflective mountain logo on front of bag makes it easy to spot in the dark when every moment counts
- Includes various medications for allergic reactions, itches and rashes, inflammation, diarrhea, upset stomach, and cold and flu
- Also includes glucose powder for insulin shock, oral rehydration salts for severe dehydration, and emergency dental repair gear for lost or loose fillings or crowns
- QuikClot® gauze, SWAT-T tourniquet, trauma pads and a triangular bandage help stop bleeding fast
- 20 cc. irrigation syringe with a 16-gauge plastic tip cleans wounds, wound closure strips close wound edges, and tincture of benzoin increases adhesiveness of strips/tape
- Use the sterile scrub brush to clean out road rash and other dirt-filled abrasions
- CPR face shield provides protection during mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- Hospital-quality tools: EMT shears, precision forceps, a sterile scalpel and a digital thermometer set the standard for efficient and effective backcountry medical care
- Fracture and sprain equipment includes a 36 x 4 in. aluminum, foam-padded, malleable C-splint, plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize and support fractures
- 28 precut, shaped moleskin pieces make it easy to prevent and treat hot spots and blisters; alcohol pads remove oils from skin for better adherence of tape and moleskin
- Wilderness medicine guide authored by Eric A. Weiss, M.D. offers up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine in a concise, lightweight and compact format
- Illustrated guide contains advice on improvised first-aid techniques, when to worry tips, recommended prescription medications and step-by-step guidelines for using kit items
- Super-durable nylon bag with darting provides extra space inside the kit for your own items
Made in USA.View the Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Product LineView all Adventure Medical Kits First-Aid Kits
10.5 x 7.5 x 6.5 inches
3 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...