Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Mountaineer Medical Kit
Adventure Medical Kits Mountain-Series Mountaineer kit is designed for groups of up to 14 people for 28 days, containing first aid for a broad spectrum of over 200 types of injuries and ailments.
- Created for wilderness environments, the Mountaineer is equally ideal for urban disasters in which medical care may be inaccessible
- Includes a small detachable kit; ultralight and watertight, the Summit kit scales the heights with you while the rest of the bag stays at camp
- Easy-care first-aid system organizes first-aid supplies into in injury-specific pockets to eliminate guesswork and ensure you use the right treatment quickly
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access; zippers hold items in when opening the kit or accessing it vertically
- External kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while reflective mountain logo on front of bag makes it easy to spot in the dark when every moment counts
- Includes various medications for allergic reactions, itches and rashes, inflammation, diarrhea, upset stomach, and cold and flu
- Also includes glucose powder for insulin shock, oral rehydration salts for severe dehydration, and emergency dental repair gear for lost or loose fillings or crowns
- QuikClot® gauze, SWAT-T tourniquet, trauma pads and a triangular bandage help stop bleeding fast
- 20 cc. irrigation syringe with a 16-gauge plastic tip cleans wounds, wound closure strips close wound edges, and tincture of benzoin increases adhesiveness of strips/tape
- Use the sterile scrub brush to clean out road rash and other dirt-filled abrasions
- CPR face shield provides protection during mouth-to-mouth resuscitation
- Hospital-quality tools: EMT shears, precision forceps, a sterile scalpel and a digital thermometer set the standard for efficient and effective backcountry medical care
- Fracture and sprain equipment includes a 36 x 4 in. aluminum, foam-padded, malleable C-splint, plus a wide variety of wraps and bandages to immobilize and support fractures
- 28 precut, shaped moleskin pieces make it easy to prevent and treat hot spots and blisters; alcohol pads remove oils from skin for better adherence of tape and moleskin
- Wilderness medicine guide authored by Eric A. Weiss, M.D. offers up-to-date information on wilderness and travel medicine in a concise, lightweight and compact format
- Illustrated guide contains advice on improvised first-aid techniques, when to worry tips, recommended prescription medications and step-by-step guidelines for using kit items
- Super-durable nylon bag with darting provides extra space inside the kit for your own items
Made in USA.View all Adventure Medical Kits First-Aid Kits
10.5 x 7.5 x 6.5 inches
3 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...