45NRTH Wolfgar Insulated Cycling Boots
What do you get when high-tech winter boot meets cycling shoe? The 45NRTH Wolfgar winter cycling boots, worthy of singletrack sessions or multiday expeditions in the harshest winter weather.
- 45NRTH has combined their decades of winter cycling experience with NASA-grade insulation materials to keep feet warm and dry down to -25°F (-31°C)
- Waterproof materials and construction keep the elements out, while aerogel underfoot and over the toes blocks frigid air
- Boa® closures with gusseted tongues help keep winter elements out and warmth in
- Reflective thermal linings retain warmth; removable wool and faux-fur liners wick moisture and add warmth
- Lightweight, 3-piece proprietary bottom assembly is compatible with both flat pedals and 2-bolt cleats, and features rubber outsoles with microglass lugs for traction on ice
- Suggested temperature range: -25 to 10°F (-31 to -12°C)
Imported.Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.View all 45NRTH Men's Mountain Bike Shoes
Waterproof suede/nylon mesh
Time Mountain Compatible
Look Mountain Compatible
3 lbs. 8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...