Granite Gear Crown2 38 Pack
Made with high-tenacity nylon, the Granite Gear Crown2 38 pack is a slimmed down version of a thru-hiker favorite. For ultralight loads, remove the framesheet to bring the pack weight to just 1.6 lbs.
- Patent-pending Re-fit hipbelt is fully adjustable (from 28 to 41 in.) for a customized fit
- Vapor Current Mark 2 compression-molded polypropylene framesheet and molded foam back panel let you comfortably carry up to 35 lbs. of gear
- Roll-top main compartment opening with centered dual strap and singular buckle allow quick access and easy compression
- Dual large hipbelt pockets have durable water repellent (DWR) treated zippers to keep small essentials handy
- Removable lid has a compartment with a DWR-treated zipper
- Dual-density shoulder harness with load-lifter straps and removable sternum strap
- Hydration port and internal hydration sleeve (reservoir sold separately)
- Large side pockets; mesh front pocket
- ROBIC® high-tenacity nylon (100/210-denier) holds up to hard use
Imported.View all Granite Gear Backpacking Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2,320 cubic inches
2 lbs. 1.5 oz.
Fits Torso Length (in.)
Number of Exterior Pockets
3 + main compartment
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...