REI Co-op Backpacker Multiday First-Aid Kit
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The REI Backpacker Multiday First-Aid Kit provides essential medical supplies for up to 4 people on 5-day trips into the backcountry.
- All contents are packed together in a zippered nylon case; clear fold-out compartments let you easily find the items you need
- Reflective trim makes the kit easier to locate quickly inside a pack
- Comes with a wilderness first-aid manual for reference on the trail, along with an accident record and pencil
- Treat cuts with an assortment of adhesive bandages, including 1 in. strips, 0.75 in. strips, knuckle bandages, fingertip bandages and butterfly closures
- For larger wounds, the kit also includes an assortment of gauze pads, a roll of gauze, larger wound pads, sponges and a roll of medical tape
- For injured joints, arms and legs, the kit includes an elastic bandage
- Prep and care for injuries with antiseptic towelettes, triple-antibiotic ointment, iodine wipes, antimicrobial wipes, sting-relief wipes, burn cream and hydrocortisone cream
- Medications include antacid tablets, ibuprofen tablets, acetaminophen tablets and allergy-relief tablets; kit also has a pill vial
- Equipment includes safety pins, latex-free medical gloves, bandage scissors, splinter forceps and a resealable waste bag
- The REI Backpacker Multiday First-Aid Kit is assembled in the USA with domestic and imported parts
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op First-Aid Kits
7 x 5.5 x 2.75 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...