GoLite Jam Pack
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The newly updated GoLite Jam pack is constructed with Tier 1 recycled materials and is the perfect ultralight choice for hauling gear on multiday hikes and short winter trips.
- Tier 1 recycled material performs on par with virgin, petroleum-produced materials and can be recycled over and over and makes up 50% of the nylon in this pack
- The Tier 1 recycling process achieves up to 70% reduction in energy use and CO2 emissions for recycled nylon and up to 80% reduction for recycled polyester
- Backpacker April '10 declares how tough Tier 1 is: "If there's a difference between the recycled fabric and the virgin nylon used in previous years, we couldn't tell."
- Jam pack can comfortably carry up to 30 lbs. even though it weighs less than 2 lbs.
- Padded shoulder straps and air-channel back panel evenly distribute the load; high-void mesh covers shoulder straps, hipbelt and back panel for breathability and rapid drying
- New Double-Wishbone™ hipbelt efficiently transfers weight to the hips; 2 zippered stretch pockets offer easy access to small essentials
- Removable, closed-cell foam back pad lets you adjust the comfort or weight of the pack
- Top-loading design dispenses with a lid to cut weight; instead, it uses a cinch cord and roll-top closure with an adjustable strap to compress and secure your load
- Top compression ComPACKtor™ system reduces pack volume to convert the GoLite Jam pack from a peak bagger to day tripper
- Internal stretch-woven hydration sleeve holds a reservoir up to 3 liters (sold separately); right and left tube ports allow hands-free drinking on the go
- Newly expanded zippered pocket on front of pack offers quick access to bulky items and oft-used essentials
- Side compression straps with quick-release buckles let you cinch down the pack body; straps can attach to the other side to carry a snowboard or other large items
- Features 2 side stretch pockets, perfect for water bottles and trekking poles
- 2 ice axe loops and handle straps allow you to lash winter gear onto the exterior
- Sternum strap buckle doubles as an emergency whistle
- 210-denier Dyneema® double ripstop fabric combines polyethylene, nylon, and Tier 1 recycled nylon for impressive durability and weight savings
Imported.View all GoLite Backpacking Packs
Ripstop nylon (50% recycled)/Dyneema (polyethylene and nylon fibers)
Closed-cell foam back pad
Number of Stays
Suspended Mesh Back Panel
Number of Exterior Pockets
5 + main compartment
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...