Sky Terrain Trail Maps Grand Canyon National Park Trail Map - 4th Edition
The Sky Terrain Grand Canyon National Park Trail Map - 4th Edition delivers accurate, detailed and beautifully rendered trail information in this pocket size map.
- Waterproof, tear-resistant paper offers years of hands on use
- Printed on both sides, the 1:40,000 scale maps focus on the vast central core of the Park; 100 foot contour interval
- Vibrant color shaded topographic relief shows in vivid detail the varied geography of the Park
- Full UTM grid with 2k spacing for ready use with GPS and compass
- Improved hydrological mapping with symbols for springs, year-round & seasonal drinking water to assist with planning
- Features trail descriptions, mileage, ratings and statistics for many trails in the Park; trail profiles included for popular trails
- Most up-to-date and accurate map for the area, the map includes newer trails and roads
- Measures 24 x 38 inches open and folds to a compact, pocket-sized 4 x 8 inches
- Copyright 2007, Sky Terrain
Made in USA.Some well known points mapped include Bright Angel Trail, Cape Royal, Cape Solitude, Desert View, Grandview Point, Cape Final, Walhalla Plateau, Colorado River, Hermit Gorge, Tower of Ra, Shiva Temple, Point Sublime, North Rim, South Rim, Kaibab Trail, Tonto Trail, Grand Canyon Village, Yavapai Point, Mather Point, Phantom Ranch, Granite Gorge, Crystal Rapids, Silver Bridge, Hopi Wall, Zoroaster Temple and much more.View all Sky Terrain Trail Maps Southwest Maps
Please note: This map covers the core of the Park, the area where 99% of Park visitors travel, and where 90% of backcountry trips take place. The map shows 308,000 acres of huge country. It does not cover the far western or northern reaches of the Park.
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...