National Geographic Moab Area East - Dewey Bridge, Sand Flats Map
Whether you're going camping, hiking, mountain biking or rafting, the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Moab Area East - Dewey Bridge, Sand Flats map can help you navigate the area like a pro.
- The area's extensive mountain bike trail systems are clearly mapped and labeled
- Includes the major trail systems east of Moab, including Sand Flats, Behind the Rocks, Whole Enchilada, Fisher Towers, Fisher Mesa, Slickrock and Ken's Lake Recreation Area
- Additional trail systems include Upper Two Mile trails (state land trails), Manti-La Sal National Forest, and the Windows and Delicate Arch trails in Arches National Park
- Trails are symbolized by use (hiking, mountain biking, OHV) with trail difficulty indicated for mountain bike trails
- Trail segments are labeled with distances between junctions, and all trailheads and trail junctions are labeled with elevations
- 4x4 trails are highlighted in yellow with notes for obstacles and features along the route
- Group, primitive and developed campgrounds are shown with their amenities and the total number of sites
- Colorado River access points and mileages are mapped and labeled for river recreation
- Visitor centers, interpretive trails and scenic overlooks are prominently mapped and labeled with their amenities
- OHV, biker and desert safety tips, laws and etiquette are also provided
- Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "backcountry tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper
Made in USA.From the publisher:View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Mountain West Maps
A premier destination for mountain biking, hiking, whitewater rafting, four-wheeling and more, Moab offers adventure and recreation in one of the most iconic landscapes in the United States. National Geographic Trails Illustrated maps of Moab were created in partnership with local land management agencies and adventure experts to provide unmatched detail of the area, with useful, up-to-date information to guide and enrich your visit.
State / Province
9.25 x 4.25 x 0.25 inches
37.75 x 25.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...