National Geographic Sycamore Canyon / Verde Valley Topographic Map
Created in partnership with the U.S. Forest Service, the Trails Illustrated Sycamore Canyon / Verde Valley topographic map is an essential for exploring this picturesque area in Northern Arizona.
- Expertly researched map delivers unparalleled detail of Coconino, Kaibab and Prescott national forests, Sycamore Canyon and Red Rock - Secret Mountain
- Also offers detailed coverage of Cedar Bench and Pine Mountain wilderness areas, Montezuma Castle National Monument and Red Rock Scenic Byway
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:70,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2010
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Southwest Maps
|State / Province