National Geographic Moab Area Map Pack
Planning your next Moab adventure? Whether you're going camping, hiking, mountain biking or rafting, the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Moab Area map pack can help with your logistics.
- Pack includes Moab Area West (#506) topographic map and Moab Area East (#507) topographic map
- The area's extensive mountain bike trail systems are clearly mapped and labeled
- Trails are symbolized by use (hiking, mountain biking, OHV) with trail difficulty indicated for mountain bike trails
- Trail segments are labeled with distances between junctions, and all trailheads and trail junctions are labeled with elevations
- 4x4 trails are highlighted in yellow with notes for obstacles and features along the route
- Group, primitive and developed campgrounds are shown with their amenities and the total number of sites
- Colorado River access points and mileages are mapped and labeled for river recreation
- Visitor centers, interpretive trails and scenic overlooks are prominently mapped and labeled with their amenities
- OHV, biker and desert safety tips, laws and etiquette are also provided
- Every Trails Illustrated map is printed on "backcountry tough" waterproof, tear-resistant paper
Made in USA.
A premier destination for mountain biking, hiking, whitewater rafting, four-wheeling and more, Moab offers adventure and recreation in one of the most iconic landscapes in the United States. National Geographic Trails Illustrated maps of Moab were created in partnership with local land management agencies and adventure experts to provide unmatched detail of the area, with useful, up-to-date information to guide and enrich your visit.
|State / Province
4.25 x 9.25 x .5 inches
37.75 x 25.5 inches
1:90,000 / 1:37,500