National Geographic Grand Canyon National Park Trail Map - East
This Trails Illustrated folded map offers comprehensive coverage of the eastern section of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Coverage includes Marble Canyon, Horseshoe Mesa, Kaibab Plateau and Vermillion Cliffs National Monument
- Lists wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds, geologic history and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating for exceptional durability
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:90,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2009
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product Line View all National Geographic Southwest Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...