Danner Mountain Overlook Shoes - Men's
The Danner Mountain Overlook men's shoes combine heritage design with a street-ready fit. The full-grain leather uppers fit like a glove while tech innovations keep the feel light, stable and grippy.
- Full-grain leather uppers mold to your foot for a glovelike fit; leather goes through 6 different tests before selection to ensure quality and durability
- Elastic arch wraps encircling the midfoot hold the tongues in place for a comfortable, athletic feel
- Dual-density Plyolite® midsoles are firmer around the edges and softer in the center to provide stability, flexibility and shock absorption with lightweight comfort
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds made from triple-density, open-cell polyurethane maximize cushion and support while improving heat dissipation and air circulation
- Vibram® Overlook outsoles with Megagrip technology feature ample surface contact for versatile traction on a variety of terrains
- Triangle lugs on the outsoles increase surface contact for more reliable grip from sidewalks to sandy trails
- The DT6 last features an 8 mm offset from heel to toe with slightly more width in the forefoot for stability and an everyday-wearable aesthetic
Imported.View the Danner Mountain Product LineView all Danner Men's Casual Shoes
Dual-density Plyolite EVA
Vibram Overlook with Megagrip
Contains leather from a tannery rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
|EU||38 - 39||39||39.5||40||41||41 - 42||42||43||43 - 44||44||44||45||46||47||48||49|
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.