- Waterproof Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort membrane with enhanced breathability and specialized Gore-Tex lining material
- Microporous rubber midsoles for lightweight, responsive cushioning
- FrameFlex Lite plates for rock-solid stability
- Anatomically Directed Design provides remarkable performance from the inside out
- First Metatarsal Accommodation allows more space for the normal, relaxed position of your big toes, supplying comfort, stability and performance
- Asymmetric closure system features lacing that crosses the foot at an angle similar to the toe joint, allowing the shoes to flex like your feet
- Lateral tongue post features a boot tongue which is progressively thicker to the outside, providing comfort and stability
- Asymmetric cuff height features lower lateral sides of the collars to offer comfort during heel strike, and taller medial sides for added support and protection
|Lining||Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||2 lbs. 7.2 oz.|
Do these shoes run true to size? I tried shoes some run smaller than normal so I have to up one size, etc. Thansk Ron
Are the Garmonts consistent in size across their range. e.g. I have US11.5 Nagevi that fit perfectly. Will the US11.5 Pinnacles fit the same?, or the Dragontail Mnt? Thanks in advance.
Hello! I usually wear a size 11 but I have to buy them in E or EE width depending on the shoe. Sometimes it's a 11EE or 11.5E.. Comments say the design is narrow so what size would YOU recommend for ME? Thanks!
I saw on the Garment website that the MNT is offered in a non-GTX version. Any chance REI will start carrying those as well?