Colorado 14ers - Pikes Peak Trail Map
Pocket-size, durable and detailed, the Pocket Pals Colorado 14ers - Pikes Peak trail map contains detailed information on 4 trailheads and 7 routes for hikers and climbers.
- Provides all the important details to plan a trip and stay on track—trail length, difficulty level, total elevation gain/loss, landmarks and directions to the trailhead
- Routes: East Slopes/Barr Trail (Standard), Northwest Slopes (Crags), Railroad Couloir, Y Couloir, Heizer/Trail 638 Approach, Bottomless Pit Approach, Rumdoodle Ridge Approach
- Trailheads: Barr/Manitour Springs, Crags, Heizer and Devil's Playground
- Waterproof, tear-resistant map stands up to use out on the trails
- Perfectly sized to fit in your pocket, making it easy to take with you
Made in USA.
State / Province
4.25 x 3.625 x 0.1 inches
17 x 11 x 1 inches
Contains Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...