National Geographic Carbondale/Basalt Trail Map
This National Geographic Trails Illustrated folded map offers comprehensive coverage of Colorado's Carbondale and Basalt.
- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:40,680
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2005
Made in USA.
Coverage includes: White River National Forest; Carbondale and Basalt; Roaring Fork, Fryingpan, and Crystal rivers; Mt. Sopris, Red Hill, Basalt Mountain and Sloane Peak; Basalt State Wildlife Area; Sunlight Ski AreaView the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Colorado Maps
|State / Province|