National Geographic Rocky Mountain National Park Trail Map
This National Geographic Trails Illustrated folded map offers comprehensive coverage of Rocky Mountain National Park in Colorado.
- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:50,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1988 (revised 2005)
Made in USA.View all National Geographic Colorado Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...