National Geographic Uncompahgre Plateau North: Uncompahgre National Forest Topographic Map
Trails Illustrated Uncompahgre Plateau North: Uncompahgre National Forest topographic map leads you to the year-round recreational opportunities of this unique area in southwestern Colorado.
- Expertly researched and created in cooperation with the U.S. Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management and others
- Provides unparalleled detail of northern Uncompahgre National Forest, Dominguez Escalante National Conservation Area and Dominguez Canyons Wilderness
- Also includes Tabeguache and Roubideau areas, Grand Mesa National Forest, Gunnison River, Unaweep-Tabeguache Scenic and Historic Byway and Tabeguache Trail
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed mapping shows comprehensive trail and road networks and designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, a scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Key points of interest include scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof, tear-resistant material that's designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- 1:63,360 scale
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2011
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Colorado Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...