National Geographic Tarryall Mtns. / Kenosha Pass Topographic Map
Expertly researched along with local land management agencies, the Trails Illustrated Tarryall Mtns. / Kenosha Pass topographic map provides an unparalleled tool for exploring this region of Colorado.
- Includes Pine Valley Ranch Park, Kenosha, Bison, Stoney and Hankins passes, Tarryall Reservoir, north fork of South Platte, Wellington Lake and a segment of the Colorado Trail
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:40,680 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 25.5 x 37.75 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2006
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Colorado Maps
|State / Province|