National Geographic Island in the Sky District: Canyonlands National Park Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Island in the Sky District: Canyonlands National Park topographic map combines unmatched detail with helpful info to make the most of your visit to this extraordinary region.
- This expertly researched map was created in partnership with local land management agencies
- Key areas of interest include White Rim Road, Green and Colorado rivers, Murphy Point, Stillwater and Labyrinth canyons, Grand View Point and Dead Horse Point State Park
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:35,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2008
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Colorado Maps
|State / Province|