National Geographic Telluride/Silverton/Ouray/Lake City Trail Map
This colorful Illustrated folded map offers detailed coverage of trails around Telluride and Lake City.
- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both Lat./Lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 7.5 x 4 in. folded and 32 x 22 in. fully opened; scale of 1:63,360
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1992 (revised 2004)
Made in USA.
Coverage includes parts of San Juan and Uncompahgre national forests, south San Juan Mountains, Lizard Head, Mount Sneffels and Uncompahgre wilderness areas, Calico National Recreation Trail, portions of the Colorado Trail, the trail networks at Coal Bank Pass and Silver Jack Reservoir, Telluride, Ouray, Mount Wilson, El Diente Peak, Wilson Peak, Mount Sneffels, Uncompahgre Peak, Wetterhorn Peak, Redcloud Peak and Sunshine Peak.View all National Geographic Colorado Maps
|State / Province|