REI Backpacker Extended First-Aid Kit Video
The REI Backpacker Extended First-Aid Kit provides essential medical supplies for up to 6 people on 8-day trips into the backcountry.
- Kit's zippered nylon case has clear foldout compartments that help you find things fast; contains more than 40 items, including the following supplies:
- A first-aid/CPR guide
- An assortment of adhesive bandages, wound pads and gauze pads; a roll of stretch gauze
- Antibacterial towelettes, antibiotic ointment, 1 sting-relief wipe, hydrocortisone cream and muscle gel
- A cold pack, elastic bandages and medical tape
- Antacid, ibuprofen, acetaminophen and allergy-relief tablets; kit also has a pill vial
- Eye drops, 1 oz. of sunscreen, burn spray and insect repellent
- Bandage scissors and splinter forceps
- Assembled in the USA with domestic and imported parts, the REI Camper First-Aid Kit has 2 empty end pockets that let you customize the kit by adding personal items
Made in USA.
|Dimensions||11 x 7 x 5 inches|
|Weight||2 lbs. 11 oz.|