Patagonia Drifter A/C Hiking Shoes - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Hit the trails with the Patagonia Drifter A/C men's hiking shoes, which offer lightweight support and cushioning for hikes on all sorts of terrain.
- Nubuck leather uppers with nylon mesh underlays offer sturdy, flexible performance in a lightweight chassis; padded, bellowed tongue helps keep debris out
- Polyester mesh linings wick moisture away from feet to enhance in-shoe comfort
- Anatomically shaped EVA footbeds (20% recycled EVA), offer extra cushioning for all-day wear
- EVA midsoles and Air Cushion Plus inserts soak up and dissipate impact shocks
- 80% post-consumer recycled polyethylene and polyurethane insole boards distribute pressure, supply midfoot stability on uneven terrain and provide protection underfoot
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsoles on the Patagonia Drifter A/C hiking shoes are made of partially recycled rubber and offer great traction on a variety of surfaces
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Hiking Shoes
Nubuck leather/nylon mesh
Recycled polyethylene/polyurethane board
Vibram rubber/recycled rubber
2 lbs. 2 oz.
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 U.S. Men's 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...