MSR Backcountry Barn Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Backcountry Barn tent from MSR is unique in its class. The single-wall construction affords amazingly spacious protection for 4 - 5 people in a relatively small package.
- Easy-pitching hooped design offers standing head clearance from end to end for most; steep sidewalls expand livable space to its maximum potential
- Detachable floor lets you adapt the interior for anything from covering a picnic table or storing group gear, to sleeping quarters or a remote race checkpoint/aid station
- Straightforward design keeps setup uncommonly easy for a tent of this size
- 6 ft. 2 in. center height end-to-end and large windows at front and rear allow great ventilation in any weather; awnings over both ends increase weather protection
- Advanced design and multiple guyout points add security in windy conditions
- Detachable bathtub floor is waterproof
- 8 internal mesh pockets and 3 lantern hooks
- MSR Backcountry Barn's single-wall design allows a packed size comparable to many 3-person tents
Imported.View all MSR Camping Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
14 lbs. 11 oz.
15 lbs. 8 oz.
12 x 28 inches
10 ft. x 7 ft. 6 in.
80 square feet
6 ft. 2 in.
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
10.2 / 12 millimeters
Coated ripstop nylon
Coated nylon taffeta
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...