Everlite Solar Headlamp
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Stop carrying around a bunch of extra batteries and start using the power of the sun to light up the night with the Everlite Solar headlamp.
- 6 hrs. of direct sunlight on the included solar panel fully charges the headlamp's rechargeable lithium ion battery, enabling you to run the light all through the night
- Solar panel attaches easily to the outside of a backpack or tent to charge the headlamp battery while you're on the go
- Choose between 3 headlamp brightness levels and a strobe setting to meet your lighting needs; a fully charged battery powers the light for 12 hrs. on full brightness
- Half brightness and strobe modes have 24 hr. runtimes on a fully charged battery; photocell mode turns the LEDs on only when it's dark outside
- 5 bright white LEDs throw light up to 60 ft. on full brightness mode
- Charge indicator light for the lithium ion battery lets you keep track of available power
- Adjustable headband strap with snap-on hinge mount lets you adjust the angle of the beam
- Purchase the 12V DC converter or the USB converter (both sold separately) to use the solar panel and headlamp to charge your cell phone, MP3 player or GPS device
Imported.View all Everlite LED Headlamps
Max Light Output (Lumens)
Max Beam Distance (m)
(Solar panel) 4.5 x 2.5 / (headlamp) 2.75 x 1.75 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...