PATC Map G - Trails in the Massanutten Mountain: Signal Knob to New Market Gap
Covering an area from Signal Knob to New Market Gap, PATC Map G details sections 19 to 22 of the Tuscarora Trail in George Washington National Forest and the 72-mile Massanutten Trail.
- Area covered is from Signal Knob to New Market Gap within Lee Ranger District
- Printed on water- and tear-resistant synthetic stock in 6 colors for excellent detail and durability
- 5 km full UTM grid permits easy plotting or extraction of coordinates for use with GPS units
- Provides enlargements of the Elizabeth Furnace campground, the Camp Roosevelt Recreation Area, Woodstock Tower area and Lions Tale Trail
- Includes an elevation profile of the Tuscarora Trail from the Appalachian Trail to Fetzer Gap
- Supplies textual information on George Washington National Forest
- Scale of 1:62,400; contour intervals of 100 feet
Made in USA.With the North Fork of the Shenandoah River on the western flank, and the South Fork on the eastern flank this U-shaped mountainous area encircles Fort Valley—an area selected by General George Washington as a location for a Continental Army last stand should there be an unfortunate turn of events during the American Revolutionary War.View all PATC Southeast Maps
State / Province
6 x 4 inches
32 x 19.25 inches
Potomac Appalachian Trail Club
1998, revised 2002
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...