National Geographic Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge Topographic Map
The Trails Illustrated Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge topographic map covers 630 square miles in southeast Georgia, encompassing nearly all of the world-renowned Okefenokee Swamp.
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- Expertly researched and created in partnership with local land management agencies, this map provides an unparalleled tool for exploring this magnificent wetland.
- Includes Stephen C. Foster State Park, Suwannee River Sill Recreation Area, Okefenokee Swamp Park, Kingfisher Landing and Laura S. Walker State Park
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- 1:63,360 scale
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2013
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Southeast Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...