National Geographic Chattahoochee Topographic Map Pack
Trails Illustrated Chattahoochee topographic map pack offers 2 titles for Chattahoochee National Forest, covering the Appalachian Trail's south end and an abundance of recreational opportunities.
- Highlights include the southern terminus of the Appalachian Trail, Russell-Brasstown Scenic Byway and Cohutta, Raven Cliffs and Rich Mountain wilderness areas
- Also includes White Rock Scenic Area, Brasstown, Ellicot Rock, Southern Nantahala, Tray Mountain and Chattooga Wild and Scenic River
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- 1:70,000 scale
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2009
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Southeast Maps
|State / Province|