National Geographic Cherokee and Pisgah National Forests - South Holston and Watauga Lakes Trail Map
This National Geographic Trails Illustrated folded map offers coverage of South Holston and Watauga Lakes in Tennessee and North Carolina.
- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:63,360
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2000 (revised 2004)
Made in USA.Coverage includes Cherokee National Forest (northern districts), Erwin, Elizabethton, Johnson City, Mountain City, Boone, Unaka Mountain, Pond Mountain, Big Laurel Branch wilderness areas, Watauga and South Holston lakes, Unaka Mountain Wildlife Viewing Loop, Blue Ridge Parkway, Appalachian National Scenic Trail, Highlands of Roan Mountain, Roan Mountain State Park and Grandfather Mountain Biosphere Reserve.View all National Geographic Southeast Maps
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...