National Geographic Great Smoky Mountains National Park Topographic Map Pack
The Trails Illustrated Great Smoky Mountains National Park topographic map pack includes an overview map of the entire park as well as 2 detailed maps of the east and west halves of the park.
- All trails are marked with trail mileage; all 3 maps include multiple points of interest such as quiet walkways, campgrounds, boat launches and shelters
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:40,000 and 1:70,000 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4.25 x 9.25 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2014
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Southeast Maps
|State / Province