National Geographic Fontana and Hiwassee Trail Map
This National Geographic Trails Illustrated folded map offers comprehensive coverage of the Fontana and Hiwasse Lakes area of North Carolina.
- Provides valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers the durability needed for outdoor use
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:70,000
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2002
Made in USA.
Coverage includes Fontana & Hiwassee Lakes, Nantahala National Forest, towns of Murphy, Andrews and Bryson City, Joyce Kilmer Slickrock, Citico Creek, Southern Nantahala wilderness areas, Hiwassee, Santeetlah, Fontana, Chatuge Lakes boating areas, Appalachian National Scenic Trail and Tsali Recreation Area.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Southeast Maps
|State / Province