Altra Vanish Tempo Road-Running Shoes - Women's
Comfort meets speed in the women's Altra Vanish Tempo road-running shoes. They're built on the Slim FootShape™ last for a snug, comfortable fit—ready for fast-paced races or training runs.
- Altra EGO™ PRO midsoles feature the lightest Altra foam yet
- Supportive midfoot fit is designed to keep you moving fast and going far
- Added collar detailing for a more secure, locked-in feel
- Altra signature FootShape™ toe boxes allow the toes to relax and spread out naturally
- Balanced Cushioning™ platform places the heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground, which encourages low-impact landings
- Support: 5 mm contour insoles
Imported.View all Altra Women's Road-Running Shoes
|Running Shoe Support|
|Running Shoe Cushioning|
|Heel-to-Toe Drop (mm)|
|Heel Stack Height (mm)|
|Forefoot Stack Height (mm)|
|Foot Length (in.)||8.7||8.9||9.1||9.3||9.4||9.6||9.8||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2|
Altra’s unique FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning™ platform create a natural fit that follows the shape of your foot, instead of squeezing your toes and raising your heel. Your toes have room to spread out and your foot remains in a flat, natural position. When fitting, be sure to allow a full thumb’s width in front of your toes. If your feet are used to cramped toe boxes, Altra shoes may feel a little big at first. Give your toes some time to get used to the newfound wiggle room.
Altra offers a range of FootShape fits:
Original Fit: The fit that started it all, Original is the roomiest of the 3 options from Altra.
Standard Fit: The most common fit from Altra is right in the middle of Original and Slim.
Slim Fit: The slimmest-fitting Altra option still allows room for your toes to spread out naturally.
IS THIS SHOE TRUE TO SIZE? The product Features above will provide a suggestion if Altra advises you to size up or down in this particular shoe. If no such note exists, please order your regular size.