Burton Loyll Down Jacket - Women's
It's hard to beat the coziness of an insulated parka. The women's Burton Loyll down jacket sets you up for warmth from chairlift to parking lot with high-loft down and plenty of room for layering.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-layer polyester plain-weave fabric offers 10,000 mm/10,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection
- Fabric manages sweat to provide quick-drying comfort
- 650-fill-power down (80% down/20% feathers) provides lightweight, high-loft warmth
- Mesh-lined, no-snag zip vents help you shed heat when the day warms up
- Hood has front and rear adjustment
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets lined with microfleece; zippered chest pocket; interior mesh dump pocket; Therma-Pocket with media port; zippered sleeve pass pocket
- 2-way center-front zipper; side zippers for easy movement
- Regular fit is not too tight or too baggy
- Materials are bluesign® approved
Imported.View all Burton Women's Down Jackets
2-layer DRYRIDE plain-weave polyester
Living Lining embossed nylon taffeta
|Type of Waterproofing|
2-layer DRYRIDE waterproof/breathable membrane
Down / Synthetic Blend
650-fill-power down: 80% gray duck down/20% waterfowl feather
|Back Length (in.)|
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Inseam = 30.5 in.
TALL: Inseam = 34.5 in.