Gregory Nano 20 Pack
Anything but basic, the Gregory Nano 20 pack has a breathable back panel, stretch exterior pocket and 20-liter capacity for knocking around town, tackling trails or traveling abroad.
- Zippered access to the large main compartment makes it easy to find things inside; dual compression straps with quick-release buckles secure the load
- Front stretch-mesh pocket provides space for gear overflow and helps keep you organized; includes a secure buckle closure
- Quick-access zippered front pocket has a key hook and organization sleeves
- Independent zippered pocket provides space for a hydration reservoir (not included) with routing to the harness; or use the pocket to stow your tablet
- Die-cut back panel creates space for air to flow for a cooler back when you're on the go
- Padded airmesh shoulder harness has a one-handed sternum strap buckle and hydration routing loops
- Dual side mesh pockets stow water bottles and provide quick storage
- Zippers have custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls
- Reflective webbing loops increase your visibility
- Includes a removable hipbelt
Imported.View all Gregory Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,220 cubic inches
1 lb. 1 oz.
Fits Torso Length (in.)
Number of Exterior Pockets
5 + main compartment
20 x 10 x 8.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...