Ortovox 185 Rock'n'wool Short Base Layer Pants - Women's
Freeride in cozy comfort with the women's Ortovox 185 Rock'n'wool short base layer pants. Made with soft, warm merino wool, they ensure the going won't get tough when the weather gets cold.
- Superfine 19-micron merino wool naturally thermoregulates and manages moisture; fabric feels soft, itch-free and cozy next to skin
- A split, asymmetric design, bright colors and multicolored twisted yarns bring the fun
- 3/4 length helps keep bulk out of ski or snowboard boots
- The wool used in this product has been inspected for compliance with the ORTOVOX WOOL PROMISE
- Ortovox is a member of Fair Wear Foundation, a European initiative working to improve workplace conditions in the garment and textile industry
- For this Climate Neutral product, any unavoidable CO2 emissions have been offset
Imported.View all Ortovox Women's Base Layer Bottoms
185 g virgin merino wool
Contains organically grown fibers
XS S M L XL Chest 30.7 - 32.3 32.7 - 34.3 34.6 - 36.2 36.6 - 38.6 39 - 40.9 Waist 24 - 25.6 26 - 27.6 28 - 29.5 30 - 31.9 32.3 - 34.3 Hip 33.9 - 35.4 35.8 - 37.4 37.8 - 39.4 39.8 - 41.7 42.1 - 44.1 Inseam 29.5 - 29.9 29.9 - 30.3 30.3 - 31.1 31.1 - 31.9 31.9 - 32.7
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...