Icebreaker 260 Tech Base Layer Leggings - Women's
During your coldest winter pursuits, layer up with the women's Icebreaker 260 Tech base layer leggings, which feature a soft 100% merino jersey fabric for premium insulation and breathability.
- A warmer version of the Icebreaker Oasis Leggings, these base layer bottoms are ideal for skiing and snowshoeing
- Icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibers to offer an alternative to petrochemical-synthetic-based clothing
- Merino wool naturally resists odors, wicks moisture and helps regulates body temperature
- The wool contained in this product is certified to the ZQ Standard, which has been granted equivalency to the Responsible Wool Standard
- Breathable UPF 20 fabric shields against harmful UV rays
- Gusseted construction allows for ample range of motion
- Flatlock stitching throughout helps prevent friction for a soft next-to-skin feel
Imported.View all Icebreaker Women's Base Layer Bottoms
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
XS S M L XL Numerical Size 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16-18 Bust 32.25 34.25 37 39.25 42 Waist 25.25 27.5 30 32.25 35 Hip 35.5 37.75 40 42 44.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE: If your body measurements are midway between two sizes, select the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your body measurements result in different sizes, we recommend using your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...