Ledlenser NEO4 Running Headlamp
This product is not available.Shop similar products
A compact, lightweight option for night runs, the Ledlenser NEO4 headlamp gives you the light you need, with a wide beam to illuminate the trail or road, and a red rear light to help you be seen.
- Swivel-mounted front LED lets you adjust the wide, oval-shaped beam to shine where you need it; wider lighted area helps you see farther and be seen by others
- Energy savings mode lights the way for longer runs with 240 lumens on high and 20 lumens on low
- Constant current mode provides constant illumination from start to finish with 150 lumens on high and 20 lumens on low
- Red taillight and reflective headband help you to be seen from all directions; red light also offers backup mode, providing 1 hour of light after the first low battery warning
- Front switch on the top of the lamp provides quick on/off
- Transportation lock prevents the light from being inadvertently turned on
- IP57 rating means this headlamp is protected against dust, and it is considered waterproof; it can withstand submersion in water up to 1m deep for up to 30 min.
- Low battery warning
- Includes 3 AAA alkaline batteries
Imported.View all Ledlenser LED Headlamps
Max Light Output (Lumens)
Energy savings mode: high: 240; low: 20; constant current mode: high: 150; low: 20 lumens
Max Beam Distance (m)
Energy savings mode: 30; constant current mode: 20 meters
Energy savings mode: high: 30; low: 10; constant current mode: high 20; low: 10 meters
Average Run Time
Energy savings mode: high: 6; low: 40; constant current mode: high: 3; low: 40 hours
3 AAA alkaline
Weight With Batteries
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...