BioLite BaseCamp Stove
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Powered by fallen branches or firewood, the BioLite BaseCamp Stove is a complete off-the-grid cooking and energy solution for groups. It makes meals and charges your devices all at the same time.
- Using patent-pending thermoelectric technology, the stove converts heat to electricity that charges an internal battery and powers a fan to increase the efficiency of the fire
- Converts heat into 5 watts of usable electricity; built-in 2,200 mAh lithium-ion battery stores the energy for use whenever you need it
- 1-touch lever transforms your flame to meet a variety of cooking needs, whether you want to grill, cook or broil
- Grill surface fits up to 8 burgers
- Enjoy the fun and flavor of a wood fire without the smoke; a high-performance alternative to propane and charcoal
- Perfect for the patio, backyard, backcountry, power outage or a tailgate, the BaseCamp sets up fast and packs easily
- Smart LED dashboard lets you monitor your fire and power
- Bucket handle for easy portability
- Folding legs let you adjust the cooking height and adapt to uneven surfaces
- Flexible USB light included to illuminate the stove at night
- Fuel not included
Imported.Before starting a fire outdoors, review Leave No Trace principles and safe extinguishing practices. Always check the land manager's current regulations for information on where to build a fire, appropriate wood to use and potential burn bans.View all BioLite Camp Stoves
Average Boil Time (1L)
4 min. 30 sec.
18.1 x 17.5 x 15 - 23 inches
17 lbs. 14.7 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...