- Area covered is from Signal Knob to New Market Gap within Lee Ranger District
- Printed on water-resistant and tear-resistant synthetic stock in six colors for excellent detail and durability
- Five-kilometer full UTM grid permits easy plotting or extraction of coordinates for use with GPS units
- Provides enlargements of the Elizabeth Furnace campground, the Camp Roosevelt Recreation Area, Woodstock Tower area and Lions Tale Trail
- Includes an elevation profile of the Tuscarora Trail from the Appalachian Trail to Fetzer Gap
- Supplies textual information on George Washington National Forest
- Scale of 1:62,400; contour intervals of 100 feet
- Map measures 32 x 19.25 inches and folds to 6 x 4 inches
- Potomac Appalachian Trail Club; copyright 1998, revised 2002
Made in USA.
With the North Fork of the Shenandoah River on the western flank, and the South Fork on the eastern flank this U-shaped mountainous area encircles Fort Valley--an area selected by General George Washington as a location for a Continental Army last stand should there be an unfortunate turn of events during the American Revolutionary War.