Mountain House Turkey Tetrazzini - 2.5 Servings
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Even if you've never had Turkey Tetrazzini, you need to try this one. It's made with dices of real turkey meat, mushrooms, asparagus and spaghetti noodles in an awesome savory sauce.
- 2.5 one-cup servings
- 12+ year taste guarantee
- Allergens: wheat, milk, soy and sulfites
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: Cooked turkey, asparagus, enriched spaghetti (durum semolina, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), modified corn starch, nonfat dry milk, pimientos, mushrooms, corn oil, and contains 1% or less of: salt, chicken base (chicken including natural chicken juices, maltodextrin, hydrolyzed corn gluten, dried whey, onion powder and spice extractives, autolyzed yeast extract), sugar, chicken fat, dehydrated onion, flavorings (yeast extract, safflower oil, natural flavor), hydrolyzed vegetable protein (corn, soy, wheat gluten), spices, sherry wine (sulfite), garlic powder, citric acid, turmeric (for color), spice extract and soybean oil. Allergens: wheat, milk, soy and sulfites.View all Mountain House Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...