Mountain House Beef Stroganoff with Noodles - 2.5 Servings
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Mountain House Beef Stroganoff is hands-down one of the most popular meals they make. With real pieces of tender beef and savory mushrooms and onions in a creamy sauce, one bite will make you believe.
- 2.5 one-cup servings
- 30 year taste guarantee
- Allergens: milk, wheat, soy, eggs and sulfites
- Just add water—plan easier, travel lighter and eat heartier
- For nearly 50 years, Mountain House has been a premier choice of campers and backpackers; it has a proven history of reliability and, most importantly, delicious flavor
- Mountain House meals are perfect for camping, backpacking, travel and emergency preparedness
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: Cooked beef (beef flavoring, salt), sour cream (cultured cream, milk, whey, sodium phosphate, guar gum, carrageenan, calcium sulfate, locust bean gum, and cultures), mushrooms, modified corn starch, corn oil, nonfat dry milk, dehydrated onions, salt, hydrolyzed vegetable protein, (corn torula and brewers yeast, wheat gluten, soy protein), lemon juice concentrate and lemon oil, beef base (roasted beef and concentrated beef stock, hydrolyzed vegetable protein [corn gluten, soy, corn, and wheat], sugar, dried whey and yeast extract), molasses, spices, garlic powder, soybean oil and spice extract. precooked noodles: durum semolina, whole eggs, and salt. Allergens: milk, wheat, soy, eggs and sulfites.View all Mountain House Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...