Ortovox 230 Competition Long-Sleeve Base Layer Top - Men's
A reliable base layer is a must for year-round alpine adventures. The men's Ortovox 230 Competition Long-Sleeve top is light, flexible and knit to keep critical zones warm, others well ventilated.
- Basic ribbed structure made from 190 g merino wool blend has high elasticity to provide maximum freedom of movement
- Produced using an almost entirely seamless circular knitting technique that strategically body-maps different thicknesses of knit
- Breathable mesh zones ensure ventilation where you generate the most heat while 240 g merino wool warms areas more sensitive to the cold
- With a diameter of 16.5 microns, the merino fibers feel soft and comfortable on the skin while still maintaining durability and quick-dry properties
- Light-to-dark color gradient is created by knitting in mottled yarns
- Close fit
- OWP merino wool meets the Ortovox Wool Promise
Imported.View all Ortovox Men's Base Layer Tops
57% virgin merino wool/41% polyamide/2% elastane
|Chest||35.8 - 37.4||37.7 - 39.4||39.8 - 41.7||42.1 - 44.1||44.5 - 46.5|
|Waist||30.7 - 32.3||32.7 - 34.3||34.6 - 36.6||37 - 39||39.4 - 41.3|
|Hip||37.4 - 39||39.4 - 41||41.3 - 43.3||43.7 - 45.7||46 - 48|
|Inseam||30.3 - 31.1||31.1 - 31.9||31.9 - 32.7||32.7 - 33.5||33.5 - 34.3|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.