Ortovox 3L Ortler Pants - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Stormy ascents call for maximum yet lightweight protection. With their robust membrane and weather-proof construction, the men's Ortovox 3L Ortler hard-shell pants deliver, even in snow and ice.
- High-performance, windproof 3-layer DERMIZAX® NX waterproof/breathable membrane from Toray
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying properities
- 120 g MERINO TEC interior inserts
- Adjustable waistband and ankle cuffs allow for an easy, just-right fit; merino wool-blend inserts make the waistband extra comfortable
- Full-length 2-way side zippers make them quick and easy to take on/off
- 2 extended thigh pockets with 1 carabiner on the right side to secure your avalanche transceiver (not included)
- Anatomically shaped knees
- Integrated adjustable gaiters made with Dyneema® and CORDURA® fabrics to protect against sharp edges
- Compatible with Ortovox suspenders (not included)
- Ortovox regular fit
- Inseam lengths: S: 30.7 in., M: 31.5 in., L: 32.3 in., XL: 33 in., XL: 33.9 in.
Imported.View all Ortovox Men's Downhill Ski Pants
Outer: polyamide; inner: polyester; Dermizax NX membrane: polyurethane; trim: 85% OWP virgin merino wool/15% polyamide
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer DERMIZAX NX waterproof/breathable membrane
1 lb. 0.6 oz.
S M L XL XXL Chest 35.8 - 37.4 37.7 - 39.4 39.8 - 41.7 42.1 - 44.1 44.5 - 46.5 Waist 30.7 - 32.3 32.7 - 34.3 34.6 - 36.6 37 - 39 39.4 - 41.3 Hip 37.4 - 39 39.4 - 41 41.3 - 43.3 43.7 - 45.7 46 - 48 Inseam 30.3 - 31.1 31.1 - 31.9 31.9 - 32.7 32.7 - 33.5 33.5 - 34.3
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...